Knowledge Base

I have been bitten by an animal what should I do?

Category: Animal Control
If an emergency or significant injury call 911 immediately. For all other situations call the Police Department at (208)746-0171 to report the incident. All animal bites have to be investigated.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!