Knowledge Base

How do I get a residential parking permit?

Residential parking permits are only required for a certain areas around Lewis and Clark State College. To obtain a permit contact the Parks and Recreation Department at the Community Center, 1424 Main St, Lewiston (208)746-2313
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!