Knowledge Base

How do I contest a traffic citation?

All traffic citations are contested through the court process. Please contact the Nez Perce County Court, 1230 Main St. Lewiston, ID 83501, (208)799-3020, and you can view their web page at: and look under Crimanal court proceedings and Traffic Citations for additional infomation.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!