Knowledge Base

How do I obtain a restraining order?

Category: Police Department
If an emergency or a crime in progress call 911 immediately. To inquire about obtaining a restraining order please contact the Nez Perce County Court, 1230 Main St. Lewiston, ID 83501, (208)799-3020, or their webpage at: or for help and instructions
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!