Knowledge Base

What do I do about annoying or threatening phone calls?

Category: Police Department
If an emergency or a crime in progress call 911 immediately. For all other situations call the Police Department at (208)746-0171 and explain your particular situation. If your situation warrants a report an officer will be assigned to contact you, if the incident is less serious you can consider installing call blocking on your phone, caller ID on your phone or screening your calls.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!