Knowledge Base

What can I do if my neighbor is always playing loud music or being noisy?

If this is going on right now and you would like an officer to respond please call (208)746-0171 and explain the situation. Lewiston City Code states in Section 24-38. Noise or excessive or unnecessary sound prohibited.(a) No person shall make any noise(s) or excessive or unnecessary sound(s) which disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, convenience, repose, health, peace, safety and welfare of any other person or persons or of any residential neighborhood within the limits of the city of Lewiston. For more specific details see: and look under sections 24-37 and 24-38. If you want to make a formal complaint please contact the Lewiston Police Departmant at (208)746-0171.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!