Knowledge Base

What can I do about dirt bikes and ATV being ridden in my neighborhood?

Category: Police Department
Some vehicles of this type are legal to operate on the street. Please call the Department at (208)746-0171 when this occurring.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!