Knowledge Base

What should I do if I am involved in a traffic collision?

Category: Police Department
If there are injuries or the collision is blocking traffic call 911. If not call the Police Department at (208)746-0171.
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!