Knowledge Base

How do I deal with a tresspasser on my property?

Category: Police Department
If it is an emergency call 911, if not an emergency call the Police Department at (208)746-0171 and explain the situation. For Tespassing laws see:
Updated 11/17/2016 9:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!