Knowledge Base

How do I report a sight obstruction?

Category: Public Works
If you notice a sight obstruction, please call us at (208) 746-1316 and we will document the area and send out a notice for it to be trimmed.
Updated 1/10/2017 3:30 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!