Knowledge Base

When it storms the storm water causes a big puddle by my driveway or washes the gravel from the end of my driveway, what do I do?

You can call us a Public Works at 208-746-1316 and we will fill out a Storm Water Complaint Form which gives us the information we need to look into it.
Updated 1/10/2017 3:53 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!