Knowledge Base

How do I request a speed limit change?

Category: Streets/Traffic
The City has a Citizen’s Request Form that you would fill out and submit. We would then research the problem and get back to you. The form can be found here:  Citizen Request Form
Updated 1/10/2017 4:04 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!