Knowledge Base

What do I do if my sewer is backing up into my house?

Category: Wastewater
If you notice that you have sewer backup in your drains please call us at (208) 746-1316. City personnel will troubleshoot. If the City’s main is flowing, the homeowner will then have to contact a plumber to correct the problem.
Updated 1/10/2017 4:11 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!