Entry Level Police Officer and Dispatcher
The Lewiston Police Department offers full testing services for the position of Police Officer and Dispatcher through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select either Law Enforcement or Emergency Communications and sign up for the Lewiston Police Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Lewiston Police Department Police Officer / Dispatcher positions, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.frontlinetest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of all exams, candidates scores are automatically forwarded to the Lewiston Police Department. Candidates who attain a passing score will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Lewiston Police Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and PAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Lewiston Police Department’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Lewiston Police Department where the final decisions are made.