- Yard waste must be placed in reusable containers for collection.
- Yard waste pick-up is weekly from April through November on the same day as garbage and bi-weekly recycling collection services.
- Yard waste pickup during the winter months begins the 1st through 7th of December, January, February, March and ends the first full week of March.
- Plastic bags are acceptable from November 1 through March 31, only. Kraft paper yard waste bags (50lbs. wet strength) are acceptable year around.
- There is a weight limit of 50 lbs. for each yard waste container and 35 lbs. per bag.
- Bundles of trimmings smaller than two feet in diameter and four feet in length tied with string (no wire or plastic) are also accepted.
For more information on the yard waste collection services or any of the other sanitation services, please call (208) 746-1316.