City of Lewiston employees enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Basic Life Insurance - Upon hire, employees are enrolled in basic life and accidental death and dismemberment policy.
- Dental Plan - Delta Dental of Idaho provides employees a quality dental plan with a large network of providers.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Available to all employees, the EAP, provides a variety of free services, including anything from visits with a mental health provider to finding quality pet care.
- Health Plan - Medical and vision coverage is administered through Regence BlueShield of Idaho and provides employees with an affordable, high-quality health plan.
- Holiday Leave - Employees enjoy 12 paid holidays throughout the year.
- Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI) - PERSI, one of the best pension plans nationwide, ensures our employees have first-class, reliable retirement.
- Vacation/Sick Leave - Employees accrue vacation and sick leave at competitive rates.
- Vision Plan - Administered by Vision Services Plan (VSP), vision benefits include routine eye exams as well as hardware.
- Optional benefits:
Permanent full-time employees (over 30 hours a week) are eligible for all of the stated benefits. Permanent part-time employees may be eligible for select benefits.
Benefits at a Glance
Take a look at our Benefits at a Glance (PDF) for more detailed information.