Entry Level Police Officer
The Lewiston Police Department offers full testing services for the position of Police Officer through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to the National Testing Network, Inc. website, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the Lewiston Police Department.
National Testing Network
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry-level testing and PAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Lewiston Police Department’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Lewiston Police Department where the final decisions are made.
What’s on the Website
What to expect at the National Testing Network, Inc. website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Lewiston Police Department Police Officer positions, including minimum requirements, salary, and benefits
- Detailed information about the testing process
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at FrontLine National
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high-quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment
Upon Test Completion
Upon completion of all exams, candidates’ scores are automatically forwarded to the Lewiston Police Department. Candidates who attain a passing score will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Lewiston Police Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.