Due to recent wildfires and other emergency situations, we are urging community members to sign up for notifications that may impact you.
The City of Lewiston and Nez Perce County Emergency Communications Center use a comprehensive emergency alert and notification system powered by AlertSense.
To sign up for these alerts and notifications, please go to https://public.alertsense.com/SignUp/public.aspx. Residents can also download the free AlertSense mobile app for Android or Apple devices or text your zip code to 37801.
AlertSense allows the Emergency Communications Centers to send:
- Emergency Alerts
- Severe Weather Warnings
- Community Notifications
- Emergency alerts will come from 877.957.9563
- Call this number to hear the most recent alert again
- Need help signing up? Email: email@example.com
All Residents and Businesses are urged to sign up today to:
- • Receive alerts in the event of an emergency
- • Customize the types of public safety alerts, severe weather warnings, and community notifications that you would like to receive
- • Share your contact information and alerting preferences (e.g. text message to your cell phone, email, call to your landline phone number)
*Registration is especially important for those who use a cell phone or VoIP phone as their primary number, have an unlisted phone number, or who changed their phone number or address within the past year.
**Any information you share will remain secure, private and will only be used to deliver emergency alerts or community notifications.