Explore funding opportunities for low-to-moderate-income households and small businesses in Lewiston, Idaho!
The City of Lewiston is accepting applications for its Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) programs. Act fast – limited funds are available!
The focus of CDBG funds is to empower our community with diverse projects that address infrastructure improvements, economic development, housing rehab, and much more!
Two Grant Categories:
- Microenterprise Grant (Awards may be up to $5,000!) -- For micro-enterprises, which are 5 or less employees. Businesses must be:
- a private, for-profit business,
- in good standing with the City, State, and Federal governments, and
- established and operating for at least 6 months at the time of application.
- Home Repair Program ( Awards may be up to $20,000!) -- Applicant(s) must meet the criteria listed below and provide the requested documentation, to be eligible:
- Your home must be located within the City of Lewiston, Idaho.
- The property must be a single-family residence - manufactured homes are also eligible if the property is also owned.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be current on your mortgage payments or have paid off your mortgage.
- The property must not be for sale.
- Workers must be able to access all areas of the home safely, and as such, the home must be clear of clutter and debris, including bugs, pests, rodents, and waste.
Act quickly! Grant applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Visit www.cityoflewiston.org/296/Community-Development-Block-Grant-CDBG to learn more and apply.
Review the information provided at the web address above. If you have any questions after that, please contact Melinda Rose, Grant Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-798-2582.