Business License Coordinator
$35,861.35 - $52,153.83 annually DOE + Benefits
Looking for a career that encourages growth in a fast-paced environment, while interacting with some of the City’s current and future business leaders? Apply for the Business License Coordinator position at Community Development!
Under the direction of the City Planner, manage business licensing operations, including related permits for special events and alcohol catering, to assure smooth, timely and efficient procedures; suggest, draft and present business licensing code amendments; research, collect, analyze and compile data and information; and create reports; maintain complex records and files related to licensing operations and programs; interact directly with the public in a friendly, professional manner.
• PERSI Retirement
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
• Paid Sick Leave
• Vacation Accrual
• Basic Life Insurance
• Fast-Paced Environment
• “In The Know” about the Community
• Watch and Encourage the Growth of Lewiston
What We Are Looking For:
• Exceptional Customer Service is a Must!
• Maintain Confidentiality Regarding Programs & Projects
• Well Organized with the Ability to Multitask
• Self-Motivated, Reliable, & and the Capability to Work Independently
• Must be Able to Pass a Criminal History Background Check
• For a full job description, click HERE
Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m., February 24, 2019. A complete City of Lewiston application, resume, and cover letter are required and may be obtained at City Hall, 1134 F St., or HERE. Applications can be returned to City Hall, emailed to HR@cityoflewiston.org, or faxed to 208-298-0925.